Friday, July 3, 2009

Commercial break dancing!

Hey!

OK, I've heard on the grapevine that people don't think my blog is personal enough! So, I thought I'd give you a run down of what I did yesterday.

(Don't forget to click on the links - The Management)

I woke up about eleven, it was pretty hot so I thought I'd have some "Ice Tea". After I'd got up and brushed my teeth with "Oral-B" I got dressed in my "LRG" t-shirt and some "Adidas" trainers, then I went down and had some breakfast with WilhelmK. I had "Choco Krispies" and he had "SugarPuffs" (which he has specially imported).

The people from "Cherrytree Records" called and asked me to make a video for them, so I switched on the "iMac" and recorded it, before copy & pasting writing some more interesting things for my blog about "Nike".

After spending some time looking at cute animals on "YouTube" I wanted to go out for something to eat so I got into my "Audi" and drove to "McDonalds" then on the way back I stopped at "Esso" and filled up the car and picked up a "Bild" for WilhelmK. On the drive home I switched on the CD player and listened to some "Flips... (That's enough ads - GKWS)

OK, just one more thing for today:

You must have noticed that there is someone missing from the "Das Ist Gelogen!" team. An important member who plays an essential part in making us such a successful foursome...

Yes! It's DoggiDeluxe!!


Peace!

-TKOne

17 comments:

  1. Wow, you're really perfecting this whole ad-placement. I hardly noticed all the brand names.

    Go DoggiDeluxe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you?
    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha xD
    Tom! I'm following your dog! is so sweet (L)
    Kisses from Argentina(:

    http://twitter.com/Naaani22 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Can't stop laughing! xD
    Amazing post, you rock! ;)

    Following Doggie, sooo cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank god!!! Finally something more personal. This makes me happy;) Now I'm really getting to know the real Tom. *clicks on every link* And now I know I don't really like you :D haha It's all about brands with you... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humm..."To be or not to be, that's the question" =)

    Your daily life sounds really similar to mine.. --' Great imagination yours!

    Seriously, do have the notion that this means nothing. Me personally, don't believe in this, sorry my friend..anyway, i have so much fun here i have to always come by and write a priceless reflection.
    AHAH.. Such a funghy!xD(You're my fav fake ever, just in case. Don't feel you're that useless for the society, okay? =P)

    btw, now your dog? don't tell me he's provided with such inteligence as yours and he can type? WOW!

    Have fun xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Oral-B too!xD
    I love you so much Tom ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. TomiDeluxe and DoggiDeluxe no relation??
    Its a Joke! n_w

    greetings, happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha my day was more fun than yours!! xD
    really you are funny haha

    Küsse!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dog was so tired, hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are teh funghiest funghy out there. Really. I haven't had such a good laugh since you started this blog.
    I can't wait for Doggiedelux to twitter again.
    He has so much to say!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're amazing and so fun

    but well...

    WilhelmK: the =froot loops= are the best, or not???

    kisses

    http://www.twitter.com/kary1089

    ReplyDelete
  13. DAST IST GELOGEN = THAT'S A LIE

    Soo ... This Blog is a Lie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i personally believe this is a fake. sounds like a not very detailed day...and either way he updates the official blog at least 2 times a day and he cant even update this thing once a day or every other day.

    das its gelogen is right, this is a lie

    ReplyDelete
  15. says on WilhelmK's twitter "100% imitation

    and on TomiDeluxe it say "Faux-Shizzle" Faux meaning fake

    Dast Ist Gelogen = That's a Lie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is not real.
    Tom kaulitz opened a blog on tokiohotel.com
    So...
    And if you're really tom (i don't think it) Sorry :D
    Kisses
    byee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. DAS IST GELOGEN! This blog is a lie. It's a joke.
    I don't believe youre Tom...
    So, bye ;)

    ReplyDelete